What is post-payment?
- When a patient or guardian registers a credit card in the hospital, Hi-pass is a payment service that allows examinations and appointments without having to pay in advance for medical expenses or examination fees at the reception windows.
- When you return home after medical treatment or examination, payment will be made with the registered credit card, and we will inform you about the payment details by mobile phone SMS.
Post-payment Registration Procedure
Application to the person in charge of reception • payment
Prepare and register your Hi-pass card application form.
Conduct medical treatment/examination.
Card payment (after returning home)
Payment procedure and benefits
- There is no need to wait at the payment windows for payment.
- You can make payments without having to bring cash or credit card.
- Immediately after outpatient treatment, you can make an appointment for and receive an examination.
- Even if you do not visit the payment windows, the medical expenses will be automatically paid using the registered card.
- Waiting time is shortened when using the hospital.
Out-of-Hospital Prescription Drugs
If you have in-hosipital medicines
- If you have an out-of-hospital prescription drugs, you can receive it after paying ay the payment window or unmanned payment machine.
- You may not be able to use an unmanned payment machine if you have in-hosipital medicines.
How to Use It?
- Please use the payment window when you apply for preliminary medical treatment. (Prepare an elective medical treatment form, personal information agreement, etc.)
- Payment is made by the credit card registered from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm on the same day and from 8:00 am to 9:00 am on the next day.
- After receiving payment of the medical expenses, we will inform you by mobile phone SMS.
- You can request cancellations and changes after registering your credit card at the payment window.